To strengthen the Denton community by providing economic opportunities for local artists, businesses, food vendors, and food producers to contribute to the vitality and livability of Denton.
- Provides a setting in which community members can purchase local products from local producers
- Provides education opportunities where community members can learn about the products their neighbors have made and grown and discover other resources for community involvement
- Promotes the local food economy by connecting food producers and consumers
- Promotes sustainable farming practices and environmental stewardship
- Reduces barriers to entry for new entrepreneurs and local small businesses
- Strengthens ties between community members by creating a sense of place