- Complete the Entry Form: Salsa Cook Off Entry Form 2012
- Send your completed Entry Form to email@example.com
- The Citizen Entry Fee is 30$
- The Business Entry Fee is 40$
- Checks should be made out to the Denton Community Market
- Checks can be mailed to P.O. Box #3057 Denton, TX 76202
EVENT DETAILS AND INFORMATION:
- All entries must prepare 2 gallons of salsa
- Please prepare the salsa before the cook-0ff
- Arrive with your 2 gallons of salsa and a ladle.
- All chips, serving cups and tables will be provided.
- Salsa Cook Off Participant Check-In is at 3pm on October 27th, 2012 at the Denton Day of the Dead Festival
- Salsa Cook Off Participant Check-In and tasting/ judging will be near Dan’s Silverleaf (103 Industrial St. in Denton) exact location still TBD
JUDGING AND WINNERS:
- Judging begins at 3:30pm on October 29th, 2011
- Winners will be chosen by Community Judges who purcase a 10$ Tasting Ticket
- 10$ Tasting Tickets are available the day of the event
- The Tasting Ticket gives each Community Judge all-you-can-eat chips & salsa
- Community Judges will vote and decide the winner of the $200.00 Grand Prize
- If you need additional information, please contact Kati Trice, Salsa Cook Off Coordinator @ firstname.lastname@example.org / 972.536.3145
- May the best salsa win!