What is the easiest way to submit my application and member fee?
- Denton Community Market Vendor Application 2013
- Download the vendor application (should download when you click on the link)
- Open the vendor application in Microsoft Word
- Type in all of your information, including your dates of participation
- Type in your signature in the space provided
- Email your completed vendor application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail only your $90.00 membership fee to our P.O. Box #3057, Denton, TX 76202
- You will receive a welcome email confirming your acceptance as a vendor in the Denton Community Market
- The email will also include: Market Site Map 2013, Market Vendor List 2013, Market Rules and Information
How much does it cost to be a market vendor?
- Membership in the Denton Community Market is a one-time seasonal membership fee of $90.00.
- The vendor membership fee should be paid in advance.
- The daily vendor booth fee is $11.00 per 10×10 sq. ft. space, with a maximum of two vendor spaces.
- The $11.00 daily vendor booth fee must be paid to the vendor coordinator on the market day in which the vendor is participating.
- The market is an outdoor open-air market. There are no refunds for inclement weather.
How many market Days do I have to participate?
- You can participate in as many or as few market days as you’d like.
Does the market accept electronic signatures?
- Yes, just type your name in the space provided, and type the date.
Does the market provide tables or awnings?
- Yes, the market has a limited number of tables, umbrellas and seats available for rental by vendors
- 3ft x 3ft tables are available for a $10 rental fee/market day
- Wooden stools are available for a $5 rental fee/market day
- Awnings are available for rental on a first-come-first-serve basis for a 20$ rental fee/market day
- Umbrellas are available for a $5 rental fee/market day
- Tables are required
- Awnings are recommended
- Awnings also need to be secured and tied down with heavy weights or cinder blocks to keep the awning from blowing away.
Is electricity available to market vendors?
- Yes. The market does have electricity. Electricity is provided primarily to amplify the market performers and to ensure that food vendors have the electricity they need for refrigerated items and electrical appliances. Electricity will be provided to additional vendors if outlets become available.
- The market has 8 outlets in total.
- Electricity needs must be noted on the vendor application.
How do I pay my vendor fee?
- Mail the vendor fee(s) as a check to the Denton Community Market / P.O. Box #3057 / Denton, TX 76202
Who do I make the check out to?
- Make the check out to Denton Community Market
When is the market open?
- Market Opening Day is April 6th, 2013
- The market is open from 9am – sellout
- The market occurs every Saturday April – November 2013
- Acceptable vintage items must have been “significantly transformed” from their original state.
- Vintage items such as records from non-local musicians and vintage collector items are not allowed.